His Banner Events Decorations
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- A booking can be reserved for two weeks by contacting Our Shop. The deposit must be received within this period for the booking to confirmed.
- All prices exclude VAT as our company His Banner Events does not charge VAT.
The initial deposit is 50% of the total amount of the booking unless we offer you a payment plan over few months in which case your first payment will be regarded as your initial deposit; (minimum of £50 of which 25% covers administration costs and is not refundable; unless we are unable to arrange your booking. The balance (50%) is payable 14 days prior to the date of a booking.
4. If we have offered you a payment plan over few months, you're required to make payments on specified dates as stated on your invoice, failure to keep up payments may result in loss of all monies already paid and cancellation of bookings, as you will be breaching our contract of sales.
5. Late payments will incur a charge of £25.00 plus interest charged on the overdue amount at the rate of 5% per week or part thereof.
6. In an effort to reduce waste paper, we prefer payments by BACs or other electronic means.
7. Please note that we do not accept cheque payments for bookings except on rare occasions e.g at fair grounds, event stands etc.
8. Failure to comply may result in your booking being cancelled and you being liable for the total cost.
9. Cancellations must be made in writing to Our Shop.
10. In the event of a cancellation the following charges will apply:
a. Within 60 days prior to event - 50% of total cost
b. Within 30 days prior to event - 75% of total cost
c. Within 7 days prior to event - 100% of total cost
11. The percentages listed above refer to the total price of the booking. However, the deposit will be forfeited in full even if it should be more than the subsequent percentage due. Insurance to cover cancellation should be arranged.
12. In the event of traffic or other uncontrollable circumstances preventing us from being able to fulfil our contracted obligations our liability shall be limited to a refund of any monies paid excluding shipping cost in relation to the contracted event or a pro rata reduction in the hire fee in the event of delayed start. No further compensation will be paid irrespective of any loss of earnings.
13. An administration charge of 5% of the total cost of your booking will be made in respect of an alteration or change in booking details.
14. Any cheques returned not cleared by our bankers will be subject to a charge of £35.
15. Our Shop reserves the right to cancel, alter, or delay any booking where forced to do so by circumstances beyond our control, such as serious illness, severe weather or any other circumstances which would subject Our Shop or any of its employees or any of its participants to danger.
16. Our Shop reserves the right to substitute hired equipment with equipment of a similar type and value in the event of previous damage or loss of booked equipment.
17. All hired goods should be returned in good condition (cleaned and organised) except otherwise agreed between Our Shop and the Hirer.
18. Please endeavour to return all hired items on agreed date; Late return of all hired goods attract a penalty which may result in loss of refundable security deposit.
19. A maintenance fee charged at 100% of the total cost of hired goods will apply to any hired good returned un-clean and disorganised. For example: Un-washed cutlery & crockery.
20. Any refundable security deposit charged will be refunded into your account within 28 working days after returning/collection of hired items.
21. Any and all photographs, videos, or other recorded media may be used by Our Shop for the purposes of marketing or advertising without any payment or compensation being offered and without any request being made to the featured parties.
22. Equipment, once sited, will not be moved. Ensure that you advise our staff where you want them to setup accurately.
23. Our Shop does not arrange furniture for venue set up, all venue furniture must be pre-arranged and set up following our floor plans; ready to be decorated before the arrival of our decoration crew members.
24. A minimum of 4 hours is required for venue set up and decoration except otherwise agreed between Our Shop and the Hirer; Oue shop will not be liable for any unfinished job should a client fail to book enough time for venue set up and decoration.
25. The collection date as stated on your contract is the date that we can drive in to an event and start breaking down equipment or courier picking up or you returning hired items as agreed during booking except otherwise agreed between Our Shop and the Hirer.
26. Alterations to booking dates, including collection dates, made after the confirmation of an order or on the day of event, will be subject to a £50 charge and then a daily rate charged for each day or part of a day. The daily rate will be calculated pro rata.
27. Any newspaper or other media reports organized by the client or the client representative must be approved by Our shop manager before publication. Any published reports relating to activities organized by Our Shop must include the shop name and contact details.
28. No Liability is accepted for:
a. Loss of or damage to property belonging to anyone in the event area. For example watches, jewellery, cameras or equipment.
b. Losses or additional expenses incurred by clients due to delays or changes in travel services, sickness, weather, strikes, riots, war, quarantine or any other cause.
c. Personal injury or death of anyone in the event area however caused unless by proven negligence of the shop staffs or representative.
29. In the event of any damages or losses caused by client to properties and or equipment in use by
Our Shop, except by fair wear and tear, the client will be charged the full replacement cost.
30. Any damages or losses must be reported to a member of Our Shop staff immediately.
31. If you have any complaint during your booking, please notify OUr Shop manager or the shop representative immediately. We will then do our utmost to find a speedy and satisfactory solution. Our Shop will not be liable to any refund should a client refuse or reject a proposed solution. In the event that you are not satisfied with the solution please complain in writing to Our shop manager within 14 days of the end of your booking and all situations will be dealt with based on findings after careful investigation.
32. All information given in any literature produced by or on behalf of Our Shop is given in good faith and is intended as a guide to services available and may be altered without notice to suit differing seasonal or other conditions.
Party Hire I Party Supplies I Wedding Supplies I Wholesale I Retail